Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How to Deep Clean your Makeup Brushes for Cheap - Easy & Affordable Method

Happy Wednesday everyone! So first of all, I apologize for not getting this video out sooner! I do try to upload my new videos every wednesday morning, but all yesterday as well as this morning I was studying for a math midterm so I didn't have time. Luckily though, I found some time this evening!

Anyways, I always feel that when people talk about how they deep clean their makeup brushes it involves mixing multiple products and going through a series of steps, which I just don't have time to do. Therefore, I wanted to share with you all my simple method which only involves ONE, yes one, product. That product is the Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo! If you're interested in how I clean my brushes with this product, check out my latest video:

No comments:

Post a Comment