Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Get Ready With Me! Homecoming 2014 Makeup, Hair & Dress

So it's finally that time of year! No no, not the holidays, but HOMECOMING! I may be in college but I still love seeing all the high schoolers dress up and decided that I wanted to film a GRWM to give you all a possible option for homecoming. While I do use many makeup products in this tutorial, the star of the show is the Stila In the Light Palette! This eye shadow palette is absolutely gorgeous and so universal; anyone can wear the eye shadows and so many different looks can be created with its 10 shades. I do have a review on it in my blog post down below, so check it out if you're interested!

As for my hair, I simply curled it using my Bed Head Rock 'n' Roller Curling Wand and then used a ton of hairspray to hold it in place! Then for my outfit, I wore a short black sweetheart neckline dress that has some black lace with tan fabric under in it on the bust. It was from Nordstrom last year so it's not available anymore, but I'm sure there are many similar options! Black is always an easy color to wear if you cannot decide or don't want to be too bold. For heels, I wore Steve Madden fawn (nude) pumps and used a matching Steve Madden clutch. For dances I always feel that bringing a clutch is a must because I always put hairbands, lipstick/lip gloss, my cell phone, and a few other miscellaneous things in it.

If you're interested in this video check it out:



Have a good homecoming girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment