Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Get Ready With Me!! Shopping Day - Makeup & Outfit

Somehow it is once again Wednesday! It seems like a week flew by super fast! Anyways, now that I have wrapped up my back to school series, I'm back at it with more beauty related videos!

This look is a pretty look if you are looking to get slightly more dolled up when you go out shopping. Whether you are meeting a friend for lunch at the mall or just want to dress up more, this look is super cute! I do want to say that the eyeshadows I used in this tutorial are from a Clinique quad that came in a bonus when I purchased other items from Clinique. I know some people are selling this quad online, but you cannot actually purchase it from Clinique. On that note, the reason I used it is because I want to show you all how you definitely should make use of those free little bonus eyeshadows that you receive when you purchase other items. Often they are actually really pretty colors and from my experience, they have been good products that I enjoy.  Hope you like the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment