Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Long LBD

When I'm going out and can't seem to find anything to wear in my closet (you feel me right girls?!), I often find myself reaching for a little black dress (LBD). The LBD is a staple in so many women's wardrobes and is perfect for a variety of occasions, but I have one issue with it. SO many of the LBDs out there look the same. With that being said, I was so excited when I found the dress in today's look, which I call the Long LBD. 


What I love about this dress is that it has the shorter solid black layer underneath with the flowy sheer layer on top! Hence the "Long LBD" name I gave it! It shows the perfect amount of skin and I feel that it is very fashionable for Fall. Speaking of Fall, can you believe October is almost over?! I'm sitting here trying to figure out where the month went! Halloween is on Saturday and I feel like I haven't had any time to do fun Halloween things! My mom bought me Hocus Pocus on dvd (I've never seen it!!) and I've been dying to watch it! Have you seen it?! 













Dress, old, very similar here | Heels | Sunglasses | Watch | Cuff | Clutch, similar here | Ring | SLATE Necklace via Rocksbox, get one month free with code beautybykendalllynnxoxo   

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall

4 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous, I love the polka dots! And you will love Hocus Pocus it's one of my favorite Halloween movies!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

      Delete
  2. That is a great dress! Love this Double-El Bee Dee! :)

    Cute strappy heels too.. you've put together a great outfit! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete