Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Currently Craving

Currently Craving

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 

Today I have to confess that I haven't been to the mall in over a month...like what the heck?! There just isn't enough hours in the day! Thank goodness for the internet & online shopping ~ insert praise hand emoji here lol. 

I've been eyeing black lace up flats for months because they seem to be everywhere and I finally found these ones that I'm obsessed with. I don't know what it is about adding some cords to black flats that pulls me in, but I just think they are the cutest things! Totally Fall appropriate! I'm picturing them with the camel-colored skirt and fitted tweed jacket

Now what about this pom pom bag charm! Like...yes please!! I will take one for every bag I own. Having accessories for your accessories is totally acceptable right?! 

Have you found any good pieces online lately?! Hope your week is going well!

xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment