Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cranberry Lips

Since I complained so much about the heat in recent posts, I wanted to start this one off by saying that the weather is finally beginning to cool down! This past weekend it was so nice getting to wear pants and feel a little chill when the breeze picked up in the evening. Okay okay...my "chill" is probably not your definition of chill if you live anywhere other than California, but hey, if you went from over 90 degree weather to mid/low 70s in the matter of a week you would understand where I'm coming from!



With it finally feeling like Fall, I made the adventurous decision to wear a cranberry lip the other day when I rocked this look and I must say that I'm in love! Bold lips are just so fun right?! I don't know why I don't wear bright lipstick more often! Clearly I could go on and on about this lip because I'm a total makeup junkie (have you seen my YouTube channel??), but lets get into the outfit.

This shirt is on sale right now {under $10} and it's so comfy since it's oversized. Plus it comes in a bunch of different colors!! To go with it, I paired some of my favorite Fall black accessories like this floppy hat, these booties, and one of my favorite crossbody bags! I love having accessories in a color that goes with everything because that means more possible future outfit combinations! 











Top | Jeans, old, similar here | Hat | Cardigan, old, similar here | Booties | Purse | Crisscross Ring | Cuff | Circle Necklace | Bar Necklace or with Rocksbox Get 1 month free with code beautybykendalllynnxoxo | Lip combo - this + this 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

2 comments:

  1. My friend, these photos are gorgeous! This is just a chic fall ready look. That hat says it all and your lip color is on point!

    Keep smiling that beautiful smile!
    Molly
    www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Molly!! Your comments always brighten my day!

      xx Kendall

      Delete