Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer's Coming to a Close

Happy Labor Day!!!

I know I mentioned how fast summer flew by the other day in one of my posts & I know technically summer isn't over, but since I start school tomorrow it's basically over (at least for me). Therefore, I wanted to share a few last summer photos I took yesterday while walking around the beach area! I feel like this summer was here and gone faster than any other summer I have had, but maybe that's just because I've noticed that the older I get, the faster the summers seem to go.

Despite my (end of summer) summertime sadness, I'm looking forward to a new school year, a new chapter, and praying that some amazing opportunities and experiences come my way! I wish the same for you all even if you aren't in school. Before we know it the holidays will be upon us, so until then, lets just enjoy every moment!

Take a look:




This umbrella was too adorable not to take a photo!

Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment