Sunday, February 22, 2015

Casual OOTD for Winter

Hello loves! Yesterday I wore an outfit that I think everyone can recreate! It's a simple cozy look that with the addition of a necklace can become cozy chic.


To recreate this look, find any striped long-sleeve shirt in your closet and a pair of jeans that you find flattering and comfortable. I prefer a dark wash, but you do you. All of the items featured here are ones I already had, so I encourage you to search through your closet! The shirt is from Target & jeans are Abercrombie & Fitch. 


To add some warmth, I paired the striped shirt with a black North Face vest and a Neff beanie! Both of which are a staple in my wardrobe as many of you know. 

Then to make the look more stylish, I added a J Crew statement necklace, my Michael Kors gold watch, and a pair of black leather Steve Madden boots! I also paired this look with an old Louis Vuitton speedy. 





While these may be recognizable brands, this look can absolutely be recreated using pieces from any brand. 

I hope this inspires everyone to search in their closets to find pieces that can be put together to create a new look! It is something I do all the time and many times I'm amazed at the combos I come up with. 

Love you all, 
Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment