Thursday, July 2, 2015

And I'm Proud to Be an American...

While a couple weeks ago I shared some of my picks for the Fourth of July (see here), the day is almost here and I wanted to show you what I plan on wearing! Now I know that many bloggers are posting some fancy red, white & blue themed outfits, but I like to keep it real and to be honest, to me the Fourth is a very casual holiday! No heels here, but of course my outfit is VERY patriotic!! 


Keeping it simple, I paired a tank top with my favorite denim shorts and white converse! As for accessories, I wore a navy & gold bangle, threw on these fun mirrored sunglasses and tied a bandana around my head! Super easy right?! This outfit just makes me want to sing "God Bless the USA." I seriously LOVE the Fourth of July! Also, how cute is this red door!?! When I saw it, I knew I had to take pictures in front of it and the lady at the house was kind enough to close the upper portion of the door so I could take them! Yay for kind people!









Tank Top, sold out, similar here | Shorts | Shoes | Bandana | Sunglasses, Charlotte Russe, almost identical here | Bangle, old, similar here | Flag 

I hope you have a fun & safe 4th!! Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment