Friday, July 24, 2015

Black, White & Mint

While I'm totally a girl who loves to dress up, I've been all about casual outfits lately! There is just something about Summer time that makes me want to throw on something easy and head out the door. The issue is that I'm not carefree enough to just grab whatever clothing items I see first and throw them on, which has left me with the challenge of finding cute ways to pair casual pieces so that my outfit is both fun and put together.


Going with the idea of wanting to pair together items I normally don't wear together, for this look I chose a striped black & white top and pair of mint cuffed shorts. I'm actually totally in love with this color combo! Then for another pop of color, I threw on these mirrored sunglasses (this accessory is a huge trend this Summer!!). It's actually easier than you would think to pull together an outfit like this!








Shirt, old, similar here | Shorts | Sandals | Purse | Watch | Cuff | Feather Necklace | Mirrored Sunglasses, old, similar here

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment