Thursday, August 13, 2015

My New Love - Vi Mondi Jewelry

Does anyone else feel like really good customer service is hard to find these days?! It seems like everywhere I go there is a lack of kindness, so when I come across an item that I love & I receive excellent service in the process, I'm sold! With that being said, today I'm so excited to be introducing you to Vi Mondi Jewelry! I found out about this company through Instagram & I'm so glad that I did. 


I picked out the 20" Berna necklace, a beautiful 14k gold filled chain that has a stunning jewel & gold drop down bar. This piece is perfect for layering, which is a huge trend right now, but it can also stand on it's own. I love wearing it with lower cut tops to really show it off and with it's simple yet elegant design, it really can go with any outfit. It get's better...this necklace is durable, tarnish resistant (YES!! I hate when necklaces tarnish), scratch resistant and made in the USA! I already know that this item is going to be a staple in my wardrobe.

Berna Necklace is the longest one. 



While this is the necklace that I fell in love with, Vi Mondi has a large selection of pieces that are truly unique! You can shop their other pieces here & receive 15% off your order with the code Beautybykendal or even better, you can support their Indiegogo campaign here. By donating to the campaign, you get help out Vi Mondi while receiving jewelry for up to 40% off of its retail price (SCORE!!). 

Also, how adorable is this packaging?! While the item inside is always the important part, I'm a girl who loves when companies pay attention to the details. 







Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out Vi Mondi's website here & Indiegogo Campaign here
xoxo Kendall 

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning necklace! I love the drop detail- so elegant!
    www.thelittlestyle.com

    ReplyDelete