Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DIY Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers || Back to School Series

Hope everyone's wednesday is off to a good start! So it's that time of year again...no it's not the most wonderful time of year...it's BACK TO SCHOOL time! While I often dread this time of year, getting new supplies & coming up with cute school DIY projects are always a blast! I do have a school supply haul video coming soon, but until then, I wanted to share with you all my DIY Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers!! I am so obsessed with Lilly because the prints and patterns are so cute (if you don't know what I'm talking about go google Lilly Pulitzer now!!) so I was inspired to make binder covers with the designs.

If you're interested in seeing how I made them please watch the video below! Note: I did use random initials in the monogram in this video because I wanted to see how different initials looked! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment