Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hey everyone!
So I was on youtube late last night just watching a bunch of different videos when I came across Taylor Swift's new music video for her new song "Shake it off" and after watching it (a few times), I became obsessed with her "hip hop" makeup look! That was the look she wore with the varsity-style hooded jacket and hat. It's so simple, yet so cute & definitely one of T. Swift's more recent signature looks! So I decided to recreate it for you all!

Check out how I recreated her look below!




I love that this look can be done rather quickly and can be worn to a variety of events, whether that be going out to lunch with friends or going on a date. It can look super cute with a patterned dress or more edgy with a black leather jacket and skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment