Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friday Finds!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! I know that these Friday Finds are being posted here a few days after, but I have been so busy!

I've decided that I want to try to do more "Friday Finds" posts, but what I consider a find doesn't necessarily have to be a item that can be purchased! By that, I mean that sometimes my finds are cute little places that I photograph or cute arrangements of things that could serve as an inspiration to all of you (like how succulents are arranged, etc). I hope you all enjoy!


To start off, I picked up these two products from LUSH Cosmetics! I'm still trying them, but really like them so far! I'm considering doing a blog post on them if they become favorites.



While in Anthropologie, I took some pics! I absolutely love the color organization here (if I am feeling really inspired, maybe I will organize my own closet like this!). Also these books had the "K" and "L" initials so of course I had to include those here. They would look super cute in everyone's office! 



Also, I thought this washi tape was so cute that I bought these two! (necklace came from a different store)


Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment