Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mary Kay Nourishine Plus (mini) Lipgloss Swatches + Mary Kay at Play Baked Trio

Happy Wednesday! As promised, I am posting a blog post to accompany my Mary Kay Unboxing Video!! I'm so grateful that I received all these products from my aunt. If you want to see the video, scroll further down :)

Here are all the swatches for the Nourishine Lipglosses:

Rock n Red 
mini lipgloss set

top row from left to right: Berry Tart, Pink Luster, Cream & Sugar, Rock n Red
bottom row from left to right: Icicle, Fancy Nancy, Beach Bronze  

far right top row color is Red Passion


Here is the swatch of the Baked Trio in On the Horizon:

                                     

                                      

                                      

in darker room without flash/natural light

with flash
Here's the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment