Friday, January 9, 2015

Winter OOTD!!

I'm once again sharing an easy outfit of the day! I wore this outfit today and it is so comfy and casual yet cute! While the sweater I have on is an old Forever 21 find and therefore no longer available, all the other items are; you just need to find a cozy sweater/sweatshirt that you love to pair with them.


This is my everyday go to kind of outfit for winter! I love wearing these warm types of sweaters/sweatshirts that are loose fitting but "tight" enough where they aren't too bulky to add more layers on top of as the day turns to night and the temp gets colder. These Hudson Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe and while expensive, are totally worth the investment! With careful laundering, they last for a long time (I've had these for probably 4 years!). To give this look a little more pizzaz, I wore my Trolley Ankle Booties from Nordstrom BP and carried my Louis Vuitton Neverfull.

To complete the look, I added a Neff Beanie, which I do often during winter. It is so practical. It allows me to not worry about my hair and keep my ears warm, all while adding an extra stylish touch to my outfit. I seriously own these in way too many colors, but they go with everything!!!


If you want to dress this up a little more, add a statement necklace and BOOM!!, you will be looking chic while staying comfortable!




Details:
-top (old from forever 21)
-pants: Hudson Collin Skinny Jeans
-beanie: Neff Daily Beanie
-booties: 'Trolley' Ankle Bootie
-purse: Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment