Sunday, March 29, 2015

The T-Shirt Dress

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Today I am sharing with you all a recent purchase of mine that is definitely in style right now, which is the t-shirt dress! I have seen this trend become more and more popular over the past year or two and I definitely think it's a clothing item that can become a staple in your wardrobe. Not only is it simple and fashionable, but comfortable.

The one I'm rocking is gray with black trim, but honestly, any of the t-shirt dresses out there right now are super cute. I purchased mine yesterday from Forever 21 (it was the last one and my size! Score!), but I cannot find it on the Forever 21 website so I will link a similar one below.

To add to the look, I tied a denim button down around my waist and decided to wear converse to make the outfit be more laid back. I also layered a couple gold necklaces and wore a gold ring as well as my favorite Michael Kors watch.






A couple pretty pictures I took today!



Dress (similar): Forever 21 / Denim Shirt (similar): Halogen / Shoes: Converse / Watch: Michael Kors

xo Kendall Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment