Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Je t'adore OOTD

Hey lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you my cute layered outfit of the day from yesterday and more importantly, this super cute sweater from Anthropologie! It may be spring now, but I'm sure many of you are still dealing with cold weather and needing to dress a bit warmer. My favorite way to  remain stylish while keeping warm is by layering!

For this look, I wore a cami (which you can't see in the pictures), a denim button up, and then of course the cute J t'adore sweater! I also wore my favorite black pants and my new Vince Camuto sandals, which could be substituted for a bootie depending on the weather. To add other fashionable elements to the look, I paired it with a statement necklace from J Crew, an old Kate Spade cross body purse, and a black felt floppy hat! Check out the look! Outfit details at the bottom.








Sweater: Anthropologie | Button Up (similar): Halogen | Necklace (similar): Forever 21 | Hat: David & Young | Pants: Hudson | Shoes: Vince Camuto 

Note: I know the anthropologie website says the sweater is out of stock, but some stores still have them and I just recently purchased mine over the phone through a nearby store.

xo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment