Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Currently Craving

Currently Craving


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Summer may not be "officially" over, but with school having started back up, in my book it's basically Fall! With that being said, all I can think about is the Fall color palette. I just love neutrals and it's a plus that my brown hair looks wonderful with taupes & dark greens. I am in LOVE with this  flared dress {under $35!!} and the Chloe & Isabel wrap bracelet is the perfect way to add a pop of color and some bling to an outfit! I seriously want everything I'm sharing...minus the bill though ;) I may just have to stick with purchasing a couple of these for now! What are your Fall picks that you have your eye on?! Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment