Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rocksbox Review + Get Free Subscription!!

Happy Thursday loves! As many of you have probably noticed, monthly subscriptions are really popular right now! It seems like every week there is some new subscription for something that just makes life a little easier. With so many companies selling these subscriptions for clothes, beauty products & everything in between, it only makes sense that there would be one for jewelry right?! Luckily, a company called Rocksbox has solved this dilemma. 


If you haven't heard of it, Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry styling service. After signing up, you select pieces from the website that you love and add them to your wish list so your Rocksbox stylist can get an idea of what you like. Once that step is complete, your box is sent to you with three pieces of jewelry that you can wear as much as you like! When you decide that you want new jewelry to wear, all you have to do is send the jewelry back in the bag it came in and then Rocksbox will send out three new pieces! What I really love is that if you fall in love with a piece you can purchase it at a discounted rate. Designer pieces like Kendra Scott's tassel necklaces at a discount?! Yes please!! Before diving into the rest of my review, I wanted to let you know that you can receive a free month of Rocksbox (regularly $19 a month), with the code beautybykendalllynnxoxo. Trust me, you will love this subscription!

I'm honestly so impressed by this company! When I opened my Rocksbox, I was greeted by the cutest packaging (I'm a person who loves attention to detail, you feel me right...), which you can see in the pictures below! Everything was super girly and I love how it was personalized with my name inside.






Now of course, the important part is the jewelry. In my first box, I received the Gorjana Tanner Bar Small Necklace in gold, the SLATE Skyline Necklace, & the Wanderlust + Co Claw Pave Ring in gold. All the pieces came neatly wrapped in bubble wrap and various little bags to ensure that they stayed safe while being mailed and when I pulled each of them out of their bags, they were in amazing shape.



Honestly, I'm in love with the pieces I got in this box! They were all my style and I have been wearing them a ton. I will be styling these pieces soon with outfits that I will share here on the blog, so until then, the individual pictures of these items are below!





Overall, I love this monthly subscription! I think that it's definitely worth the money and even if you aren't sure about it, you should try it out since with my code you can get a free month of jewelry! What do you all think of this company?! Have you tried Rocksbox?

RocksBox c/o. Sign up here & use code beautybykendalllynnxoxo for a free 1 month subscription! 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment