Friday, September 4, 2015

Nordstrom-End-of-Summer Clearance Sale - Fall Transition

Nordstrom-End-of-Summer Clearance Sale

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Happy FriYAY everyone!! Is anyone else as stoked as I am for a three day weekend?! This week has seriously dragged on so I'm ready to get some extra sleep and of course hit up the end-of-summer sales going on! Today I'm sharing all my favorites from the Nordstrom End-of-Summer Clearance sale, but I tried to pick out items that you can transition into Fall with! Mixing prints is a huge trend this season and so is the color red so of course I gravitated towards those items, all of which I have linked above! Which of the pieces do you like best?! Leave a comment below and let me know! Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment