Friday, December 26, 2014

December Dress OOTD

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I wanted to share an easy outfit of the day that is perfect for winter days that are a bit warmer! I actually wore this outfit Christmas Eve Day but it is so cute I had to share!


I love wearing dresses in the winter with leggings! So for this look, I paired a dress I got a few years back from Target with a pair of Mossimo black leggings (also from Target). This combo makes the outfit super comfy as well as put together. Then I added my Steve Madden gray boots, an oversized belt from Nordstrom, and one of my favorite cardigans from Nordstrom to complete the look. You can also add some jewelry (I added a necklace) or just play it simple with none.

Where I live the weather doesn't get too cold in the winter, but if you live somewhere where it does, add a longer warm coat with this outfit and a cute beanie and you will have yourself a cute, warm, and stylish outfit!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment