Monday, March 23, 2015

Lipsticks for Spring!

Happy Monday girls! Now that Spring has arrived, I was inspired to share with you three of my favorite lipsticks to wear this time of year! I feel that while bright colors can be worn year round, there is a special spot for them in Spring and I love implementing them into my makeup routine. Though all three of my top picks are pink in color, feel free to reach for other colors such as purple. Standing out is not a bad thing!

Also, I am so happy that these products aren't too expensive! Adding a bright lip is the perfect way to add a pop of color without breaking the bank.

In case you are wondering, the Estee Lauder lipstick below has more of a shimmer finish and the two by Milani have more of a dewy finish. Links for all of these are at the bottom!


from left to right: Milani Fruit Punch, Estee Lauder Pink Parfait, Milani Rose Hip
Swatches left to right: Milani Rose Hip, Milani Fruit Punch, Estee Lauder Pink Parfait



Happy Spring!

xo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment