Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Perfect Cardigan

Hi girls!

I've been so busy the past few weeks and now that I am on a break from school, I couldn't be happier that I am able to focus more on my blog and YouTube channel! With that being said, today I wanted to share with you a clothing item that I have been obsessed with for over a year and that is the Painted Threads Oversized Sheer Knit Cardigan

This is a cardigan that you can wear no matter what season it is and it definitely adds to an outfit, making it more chic. Today I paired it with a nice tank, a pair of Hudson collin skinnies, a chic necklace from Forever 21, and my new favorite Vince Camuto shoes! Often I even wear this cardigan with just a cream cami and pair of jeans; it can be the perfect casual look! For those reasons, I own this cardigan in four different colors and will definitely buy more if they get more colors in the future. Take a look!





While online Nordstrom isn't showing this exact color and doesn't have many left, they still had plenty in my local Nordstrom store, so definitely check out yours! 

xo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment