Thursday, June 25, 2015

Geometric Lace

Remember when I was complaining about all that June gloom like two weeks ago?! Well, it's long gone and the heat has definitely arrived! With the warmer weather, I've found myself reaching for shorts more often, so when I found these SUPER affordable light pink ones while shopping, I couldn't resist getting them. 


What's even better is that these shorts are supposed to look wrinkled on the front, which means less ironing! I would buy these for that reason alone! Also, to go with this look, I paired this adorable geometric top from J Crew that I had my eye on for such a long time. After finding out that it was 50% off, this baby was finally mine. 

As for the bag, this cross-body was my mom's from years ago, but the leather matched perfectly with the glittered sandals I wore. I love the "vintage" look to it. It definitely gives the outfit a different vibe. 








Top: J Crew / Shorts: H&M / Sandals: Target / Sunglasses: BP. / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Kate Spade / Purse (old, Dooney & Burke, similar): Dooney & Bourke 

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment