Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's Trending This Fall

Guess what day it is?! Here's a hint...think pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters and boots! Yes, that's right, it's officially the first day of Fall!! I seriously cannot contain my excitement. There is just something I love about the weather getting cooler (though it's still in the 90s here in the Golden State), the leaves starting to fall, and of course FALL FASHION! 

About a month ago, I attended the Neiman Marcus Trend Report, hosted by the lovely Lyndi from Lyndi in the City. The fashion show featured many trends that are going to be popular this Fall and I'm in love with basically every look! I've been waiting to share them with you and with it being the first day of Fall, I could not think of a more perfect day.


  1. The first major trend is white on white! Yes...white after Labor Day!! I'm sure you are just as shocked as I was, but inside I was secretly excited! I love white! There is something so clean  and refreshing about it.
  2. If you haven't noticed yet, every store is filled with 70s bohemian / folklorica style clothing! I never would have thought that flared pants and fringe would come back in style, but they both have and I have to say that I'm loving it! 
  3. Bold reds!!! I feel like red always gains popularity in the Fall, but this season it is even more in style! I need to jump on this trend because I realized that besides a couple t-shirts (and red lipstick of course), I don't really have a lot of red things. Off to the mall I go...
  4. As you will see in the pictures, there are hints of the Victorian era. This is definitely more of an interesting trend, but I feel that it can be incorporated into your wardrobe subtly.   
  5. Fur is another huge trend this season. I think fur vests are so stylish and surprisingly they can be dressed up or dressed down depending on what you pair with it. 
  6. Mixing prints may be my favorite trend this season! Sometimes pairing two prints that you normally wouldn't think to put together creates the best combos. 
All of these trends really stood out in the fashion show as you will see below. I think my favorite look  is the last one. The white jumpsuit is so modern looking, but I love the edgy vibes from the black leather jacket and clutch as well as the spikes on the heels.














You can shop all these looks and trends here. 

Which look is your favorite?! Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

2 comments: