Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Jacquard Shift Dress

If you read my blog on a consistent basis, you've probably realized that dresses seem to just be my thing right now! I mean why wouldn't I want to wear something that is comfy and cute right?! I promise that I will be incorporating more pants & skirts into the looks here as Fall inches closer and closer, but for today the look once again involves a dress and I'm digging it!


I've been obsessed with neutrals lately and while this dress fulfills that, what I also love about it is that it has a fun jacquard print and an A-line silhouette. Definitely good for those days when you've eaten a little too much...you feel me! ;) What's even better is that while this dress is made of cotton, it is super light weight, making it perfect for those hot days during the transition period of Summer into Fall.

To accentuate this look, I paired it with a current FAVORITE, which is a pink and rose gold beaded wrap bracelet. This piece is so stunning and comes in a few different colors as well! It's perfect for a gift or a treat yo'self day! Then I put on my beloved Kendra Scott tassel necklace and some bangles that actually hold your hairband (see post on that here). To complete the look, I threw on a pair of sunnies, grabbed my tote, put on some old wedges and I was ready to go!













Dress, cream sold out, black & green version here | Necklace | Wrap Bracelet | Bangles | Wedges, old, similar here | Sunglasses, very similar here  

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment