Monday, August 31, 2015

Casual Day to Night Look

Hi loves! A couple weeks ago I shared a casual everyday look (read here) that is great for the heat wave we are currently having in the Golden state! If you read the post, you know that I also mentioned that I would show you how you can transform it into a nighttime look! Can you guess what I'm going to be talking about today?! ;) 


Sticking with the strapless dress I wore in the original blog post, I made this look nighttime ready with four simple items that you probably already own! First, I ditched the small gold necklace for a statement necklace! Then I chose to carry my black fold-over clutch instead of a big purse and I put on a denim jacket since the weather generally always cools down in the evening. Lastly, I put on a pair of wedges instead of sandals! Can you believe that with four pieces I made this outfit nighttime appropriate!? To be honest, I was kind of shocked that it was this easy! Also, since the four items were all ones that I already had, I've linked similar options below!













Dress | Denim Jacket, almost identical here | Necklace, similar here | Wedges, similar here | Clutch, similar here | Crisscross Ring | Gold Bracelet

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall 

2 comments:

  1. Love this other way you styled your dress! The denim jacket looks great with the dress and is perfect for evenings!

    Great post!
    :) Molly
    www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The denim jacket is from J Crew and it is so comfy!!! :)

      Delete