Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Denim Days

I remember wearing denim skirts all the time growing up! I don't know why, but the days that I wore one I always felt like a million bucks! Now it has been years since I've worn one, but when this denim skater skirt caught my eye I just couldn't resist!


I love how simple both the skirt & this entire look is! By combining basic pieces, I created an outfit that looks put together and oh so girly!! I could seriously just twirl around in this skirt all day and getting to wear the floppy hat was just a bonus! Unfortunately this exact skirt is no longer available, but I have linked a few similar options below for you lovelies!














Cami | Skirt, sold out, similar here, here & here | Necklace | Sandals | Purse | Bracelet | Floppy Hat, old, almost identical here 

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a wonderful week!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment