Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Peaceful Part of Venice

If you've ever visited LA (or maybe live nearby, but play tourist like I do!), you probably have visited the oh so artsy city of Venice. While people watching, walking the boardwalk & passing by muscle beach may be the "popular" things to do in the area, next time you visit I encourage you to take a trip over to a more quite area of the city: the Venice Canals. On a whim I stopped by this gorgeous little place & I'm so glad that I did...and of course I had to do a mini photoshoot while I was there! Oh the life of a fashion blogger ;)


I have been OBSESSED with this chambray top lately & it's not even Fall yet! The key for transitioning into Fall is pairing Summer pieces with Fall staples like the chambray. To prevent myself from overheating, I wore it with this bold bodycon skirt and a white cami! Since the skirt really spoke for itself, I also kept the jewelry simple, just wearing my favorite cuff bracelet and two necklaces, one of which is the beautiful 20" Berna necklace by Vi Mondi Jewelry! Necklaces have been my go-to piece of jewelry lately!












Chambray Top | Cami | Skirt, old, similar here & here | Berna Necklace | Infinity Necklace, H&M in store | Sunglasses | Cuff Bracelet | Sandals 

Thanks for reading! It's almost Friday!
xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment