Friday, April 3, 2015

5 Affordable Easter Basket Ideas

Hi everyone! Lately I have been trying to eat less candy and with that mindset I was thinking of how many Easter baskets only consist of candy! While sweet treats are always acceptable, I decided to come up with five affordable ideas that could be put into Easter baskets on Sunday!



1. Essie Nail Polish - The bright colors of these are perfect for Spring, so including them in an Easter basket is a must! Plus, you can pick out certain colors for specific people. The colors I chose from left to right are Mint Candy Apple, Off the Shoulder, Cute as a Button, and Cruise Control.


2. EOS Lip Balm - These have been around for a while now, but I still think they are super cute and with their egg-like resemblance, they are another item that are cute for Easter! The ones pictured are Strawberry Sorbet (the pink one) and Summer Fruit (the red one). 


3. NYX Butter Glosses - For being drugstore products, the NYX Butter Glosses are amazing! They come in a variety of shades ranging from lighter ones to darker ones and I haven't tried one yet that is not super pigmented! Below are some from top to bottom in the shades Angel Food Cake, Creme Brûlée, and Tiramisu.


4. Colorful Headbands - While I can't remember what brand these are, any pastel colored headbands are a pretty addition to an Easter basket. Any brand will work!


5. Patterned Socks - Obsessed!! That is how I feel about these cute socks! Though you can get socks like these from a variety of places, I always find mine at Forever 21. They are only $1.50 a pair!


Hope this helps everyone! 

xo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment