Lately I've been trying to use some of my makeup items that I have not used in a while. I feel that sometimes when I get new items I only use those and forget about my past makeup obsessions. Therefore, today I'm sharing some of my favorite makeup products! While there are a couple newer items, the majority of these are old favorites.
- MAC Cremesheen Glass - Boy Bait I have been using this lipgloss for the longest time and it is a product that I have repurchased over and over. It is a light neutral beige with a hint of pink, which is one of my favorite color combos for nude glosses.
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick - 11 Fruit Punch This lipstick is perfect for Spring and Summer! It's a bright pink leaning a little towards the hot pink side and despite what you would think, it actually goes with a ton of outfits!
- E.l.f. Matte Lip Color - Natural Sometimes finding decent drugstore products can be a problem, but I really like this matte lip color. It's a mauve pink and I love pairing it with MAC's Boy Bait.
- Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette This eyeshadow palette is a recent purchase, but so far I'm loving it. I'm even thinking of doing a review video and eyeshadow makeup tutorial with it on my YouTube channel!
- NYX Butter Gloss - Creme Brûlée NYX Butter Glosses are another great drugstore find. While I have quite a few of them, I think that this shade is the perfect sheer gloss. You can pair it with so many different lipstick colors since it's a very light nudey pink.
- MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul The first blush I ever purchased was Warm Soul and it is still one that I find myself going back to. It's a mid-tone beige with a bit of pink and it has a beautiful gold pearl in it.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink I feel like some of the color tattoos come in shades that the average woman wouldn't wear on a daily basis, but this metallic pink color is definitely one that is pretty without being super bold. I love it!
- Milani Powder Blush - 01 Romantic Rose This blush has great pigmentation and looks so good on the skin. The only downside is that it has a kinda talky smell to it, but after you initially put it on you can't even smell it.
- MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters For an everyday color, I love this eyeshadow! It's a pinky beige with gold pearl in it. This shadow is so gorgeous and perfect for Summer!