Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Striped Tank Dress

For some reason, I always gravitate toward stripes and I don't know why! There is something about them that just makes a dress look clean. With that being said, as you have probably already guessed, today I'm sharing this short tank dress that is the perfect way to stay cool as the days become warmer and warmer.


Though I love the stripes on this dress, another main reason I love it is because the style of the upper portion of it resembles a tank top! Hence why it's called a tank dress ;) So many Spring and Summer dresses are spaghetti strap or strapless and while I like those as well, I love that this dress is different. The exact dress I have is available in limited sizes so I've listed many similar styles below!











Dress I'm wearing: J Crew / Similar: J Crew Factory / Similar: American Eagle / Similar: ShopBop - Edith A. Miller / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Necklace: Kendra Scott (magenta color) / Vest (old, similar style): Vince Camuto / Watch: Michael Kors 

xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment