Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pearls & Pink

After a couple of extremely busy and stressful weeks with the end of the Spring school semester coming to a close, it has been so nice to relax and of course be back to writing here! I am so excited that I'm now going to have a ton of time to share new outfits and YouTube videos. I have a ton of ideas in mind! Anyways, a couple months back I was out shopping and fell in love with this floral tank! I don't know how I'm just now getting around to sharing it, but it's on sale!!


I just think that the print is so pretty. I absolutely love the light pink colors! Also, this cardigan is great for Summer and comes in so many colors! It's lightweight, but the perfect layer to add if you get chilly on a Summer night. 













Top: Frenchi / Cardigan: BP. / Pants: Hudson Jeans / Booties: BP. / Necklace (old, similar here): Target / Bracelet: Brighton / Bracelet: Alex and Ani / Headband (old, similar here): Anthropologie

xoxo 
Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment