Saturday, May 16, 2015

Casual Saturday Look

Let's be real...not everyday do I dress to the nines with heels, the perfect blouse & a ton of accessories. I'm a girl who loves to be stylish while remaining comfy and today's look definitely achieves that! 


Many of you have probably already seen my post the other day in which I styled the pink version of this sweater, but with this gray one, I wanted to show you how I dress it down. I really love the simplicity of this look. It is an outfit that could be worn for a variety of occasions because while it is casual, the necklace and gold bracelet give it a little shine. 











Sweater: H&M / Pants: Hudson Jeans (old, similar) / Sandals (same, but Pewter): Bernardo 1946 / Necklace: BP. / Bracelet: Kate Spade 

Here's to casual Saturdays!
xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment