Monday, April 20, 2015

Calling all my Lilly Lovers...

As I'm sure many of you know, Lilly Pulitzer just came out with an affordable line for Target that is pretty much completely sold out since it hit stores yesterday! Luckily, while I didn't get any pieces from the line, I found a strapless dress that, I think, looks very Lilly. 


This dress is light weight and super comfortable. I definitely think that it can be dressed up or down depending on what occasion you are wearing it for. Also, I am obsessed with this statement necklace that is less than $14!! You can shop this look and find the outfit details below.











Dress: Target (in stores) / Necklace: BP. / Shoes: Sam Edelman / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: 31 Bits / Purse (old, similar): Kate Spade

Have a happy Monday!

xo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment