Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Currently Craving

Currently Craving

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 

Hello lovelies!! Can you believe we are already almost halfway through November...like what?! Someone posted on Instagram yesterday that there are only 6 more Saturdays until Christmas and I'm kind of freaking out even though I'm one who puts off shopping until after Thanksgiving. Does that make me totally not in the 21st century? I just think we need to focus on one holiday at a time and I love Thanksgiving. Anyways, for those of you that are starting your shopping or are on the look out for some cute holiday pieces to wear to upcoming parties and gatherings, I've picked out some items that I think would be super cute. Now I know that I picked out two dresses here and many of you  experience chilly weather for the next few months, but I love wearing dresses for the holidays. Just style  them with a bunch of other layers and you're good to go! I'm currently obsessing over these heels and I think they would look amazing with this black turtleneck dress and a bold wine lip. It doesn't count as Christmas shopping if I go buy myself some of these for holiday events coming up...right?? 

Thanks for reading! Happy Wednesday! 
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment