Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Ideas

Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Ideas

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

While everyone is already talking about holiday gifts and decorations, all that's on my mind is Thanksgiving! While I try to be thankful everyday, I think it's good that we celebrate a holiday that reminds us of all we have to be grateful for. Plus, who doesn't love eating yummy food in the company of family and friends?! Anyways, when I realized that Thanksgiving is only a week away, I decided it would be perfect to share some of my hostess gift ideas since many people go to others' homes to celebrate. 

I think that your hostess would love any of these gifts! This pumpkin souffle candle smells heavenly   and the See's Candies seasonal pie truffles sound so good!! I also love giving little ring dishes like this one as hostess gifts. You could even pair it with something else like these colorful napkins (which I would use as decorative towels) and put them in a cello bag tied with raffia. I'm all about the presentation! ;) What are you planning to bring as a hostess gift?! Or are you the hostess? 

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment