Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday OOTD

Hope everyone is having a relaxing sundayđź’• I wanted to share a simple but "glam" outfit of the day!

I paired a slightly oversized J Crew sweatshirt with distressed jeans for the main outfit. To add the glam factor, I paired it with a sparkly statement necklace and my taupe colored booties! Any purse could go with this look, but I chose my Louis Vuitton Never Full. 


This is seriously an outfit that everyone can recreate with pieces they already own or by picking up an item or two! 




While the sweatshirt in this ootd is currently unavailable, J Crew has many sweatshirts of similar style and any of them would look perfect in a look like this. 

Outfit details: 
-sweatshirt: JCrew
-pants: Abercrombie 
-booties: Trolley Ankle Bootie BP Nordstrom
-necklace: JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment