Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bright White

After a few years of refusing to wear white pants because I thought that they weren't flattering on me, I finally took the plunge and decided to wear them yesterday! Honestly, I don't know why I left these on the hanger for such a long time! White pants are so cute in the Spring and I am definitely going to wear them more often. You can pair them with so many things!


For this look, I wore a comfy pink and white linen shirt and a super pretty infinity scarf that I picked up from Nordstrom BP. for only $8.98!! Then I added grey booties, a white watch, and some other silver bracelets. My purse is an old find, but I've seen quite a few faux ostrich skin purses similar to mine lately. Also, for a jean jacket like the one I have, I suggest looking at Forever 21! Right now I am obsessed with wearing stylish outfits that are comfy and casual and this look definitely achieved that! You can shop this outfit below.











Shirt: J Crew, old (similar style) / Pants: Hudson Jeans / Scarf: Nordstrom BP. / Watch: Michael Kors, old (similar style) / Shoes: Nordstrom BP.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment