Thursday, April 9, 2015

Timeless Black & White

While having an LBD (little black dress) is important, when I slipped on this dress, I realized that a black and white striped dress is another clothing item that everyone should consider having in their wardrobe.


What I love about this dress is that it has a timeless look to it despite having slits to the mid-thigh on both sides. To add to this outfit, I wore accessories that I also consider to be classic, including Ray-Ban aviators, white leather sandals, and a fedora. Also, I have been loving the BaubleBar necklace I am wearing in this look! All outfit details are at the bottom of this post!








Dress: J Crew / Necklace: BaubleBar / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Shoes: Tory Burch / Hat (similar): BP. / Purse: Louis Vuitton

Have a wonderful day! It's almost Friday!!

xo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment