Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hippie Chic

Happy Easter! Today I'm so excited to be sharing this super comfy outfit that is definitely in style right now! This white sweater is perfect for Spring being that it is light weight and the flared print pants are an item I think everyone will love! In addition, the pants come in a variety of patterns, so you will definitely be able to find a pair that you like. To add some gold into the look, I paired it with a Kendra Scott tassel necklace in Ivory Pearl and a Michael Kors watch. For shoes, I wore my Sam Edelman sandals, which are definitely some of the comfiest sandals I own! Check out the look below; links at the bottom of this post.









Sweater: Sun & Shadow / Cami: BP. / Pants: h.i.p. / Shoes: Sam Edelman / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Watch: Michael Kors

xo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment