Thursday, July 30, 2015

Everyday - Running Errands Look

These days it seems like I'm constantly on the go and if I'm being completely honest, a lot of times it just isn't practical to be in a more dressy outfit (though I am known for overdressing!!). What many don't realize and what even took me a while to realize is that just because you have to dress more casual doesn't mean you can't be stylish. 


The foundation of this look is a basic t-shirt and denim shorts, two pieces that everyone has in their closet. To make these two staples into a stylish, but casual outfit, I added a pretty cuff and a beautiful & fun wrap bracelet! I've been adoring both of these lately! Then for a metallic pop, I put on these sandals and of course wore my beloved aviators. To tie everything together, I grabbed my faux snakeskin tote and the outfit was complete. Taking an outfit from simple to stylish casual is really that easy! All you need is a good combo of noticeable accessories.  








Top | Shorts | Sandals, old, almost identical here | Purse, old, similar here | Sunglasses | Cuff | Wrap Bracelet

Thanks for reading! 
xo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment