Friday, July 17, 2015

Simple & Classic

If you've seen some of my previous posts here on the blog, you know that in the Summer time tank tops are my go-to, especially ones that are a little more flowy like this one! For today's look, I kept it simple, pairing whites and beiges with gold accessories! I love this type of combo; it is effortless and classic looking.


To make this outfit have a bit of an edge to it, I styled it with distressed jeans, but if pants with huge rips in them aren't your thing, I think that this look with be pretty with white skinnys or even shorts! Also, can we talk about how stunning this tassel necklace is with the Ivory Pearl stone!? I can't get enough of it!!









Top | Pants, similar here | Necklace | Sandals | Sunglasses | Purse, similar here | Watch | Cuff Bracelet 

Thanks for reading! Happy Friday!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment