Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Gathering Style

A couple weeks ago I shared the blue & gray version of this dress (see here), but of course being the shopping addict that I am, I couldn't resist getting it in this white & red print as well! I seriously buy multiples of the same item way too often! Anyone else guilty of this?! 


Anyways, I have been loving shift dresses lately and I like that this one is different because it's made out of linen. This dress screams pool party or backyard Summer BBQ to me! Plus, dresses are so easy, all you have to do is slide it on and then pair some fun accessories.

For this look, I kept the accessories to a minimum, wearing just this cute iridescent cuff and gold feather necklace. Lately, I've been into wearing only a couple pieces of jewelry and really letting my outfits speak for themselves.









Dress | Sandals | Cuff | Necklace | Straw Tote, old, similar here and here

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment