Monday, June 29, 2015

The Linen Shift Dress

Lately it seems like I've been hearing all about shift dresses! While I'm totally into all things fashion (obviously), I'm not sure how I'm just now buying into this trend! Usually the dresses I wear are a little more form fitted in one spot or another, but I love the lack of shape that comes along with this style. With that being said, I'm sure that you've already guessed what today's outfit involves.


I think that this linen shift dress would be perfect if you're looking for a cute dress for the Fourth of July! It's super comfy and could even double as a swimsuit coverup! Pair it with a fun dutch braid and some sandals and you will totally be in style this 4th! 








Dress | Sandals | Clutch | Sunglasses | Bracelet, similar here & here | Lipstick - Fruit Punch 

Thanks for reading!! Happy Monday!
xoxo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment