Monday, June 15, 2015

Romper Love

Every once in a while, I find an article of clothing that I just can't get enough of, a piece that I would love to wear a couple days in a row (don't worry, I didn't actually wear it consecutive days, but a girl can dream right?!). I'm sure we've all experienced this at one point or another and for me this time around, that item can in the form of a patterned blue romper! It truly was love at first sight with this piece and after seeing the price tag, I knew it had to be mine! I know, I know, I'm being a little dramatic, but hey this fashion lover is always looking for a good bargain.


Also, mirrored sunglasses are totally trending right now! I think they are so fun for Summer and a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit. Plus, they look super cute in Instagram pictures for those insta addicts out there like myself ;) 








Romper: Forever 21 / Wedges (old, similar here): Steve Madden / Sunglasses (in store): Charlotte Russe / Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Bracelet: Alex & Ani / Bangle: Brighton 

Thanks for reading! Happy Monday!
xoxo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment