Friday, June 12, 2015

Just Fruity

Lately the weather has been super cloudy and actually a bit chilly! Being the sunshine loving girl that I am, this weather is a total bummer, but today, despite the June gloom, I went for a fun and slightly colorful look. The lack of sunshine isn't going to stop me from incorporating Summery pieces into my wardrobe!  


This fruit tank top is adorable! I think it would be super cute to wear on a tropical vacation and though I actually purchased it from J. Crew last Summer, J. Crew Factory has an almost identical one available for under $25!! While I paired it with denim jeans, this tank would also look good with white jeans or even shorts! If you have this tank or purchase it, let me know how you style it! I love hearing from you all. 










Top (J Crew, old, almost identical here): J. Crew Factory / Cardigan: BP. / Jeans: Hudson Jeans / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Sunglasses: BP. / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Kate Spade / Fedora: (BP., old, similar here): BP. 

Thanks for reading! Have a happy weekend! 
xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment