Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Perfect Combo

To be honest, I don't even know where to begin with this outfit...it is so casual, yet I'm thinking that this may be my favorite outfit of all time that I have shared here on my blog! I can't figure out what it is about it, but I just love it. Wearing this makes me feel so chic while still remaining super comfy. The perfect combination right?!



What makes things even better is that this top is VERY soft! Trust me, you will love the way it feels. It's a little long though, so I tucked it into these super cute denim shorts. Lately, I have been loving wearing my shirts in this fashion because it can spice up an outfit with minimum effort! Give it a try! 









Top: Brandy Melville / Shorts: Hudson Jeans / Sandals: Tory Burch / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Bracelet: Kate Spade / Floppy Hat (old, similar here): Topshop / Cross-body (light pink sold out, similar): Old Navy & Forever 21 

Thanks for reading! Happy Thursday!
xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment