Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Feelin' Feathery

Do any of you have a store that you have a love/hate relationship with?! For me, it's H&M. To be honest, the store just really confuses me! Some of their items are super affordable (think Forever 21 prices) and then others are over $50. With that being said, you really have to hunt through the store to find the cute affordable pieces. Luckily, today I have done the hard work for you! 


Both this top and pair of shorts are under $14 each and they are super cute. I may have even purchased these shorts in two other colors ;) Hey this girl likes a good bargain! Plus, I hate when I regret not purchasing something later on! You know that feeling! Anyways, an outfit like this is perfect for a Summer BBQ or heading to a local sports game. It's so easy to just throw on and go! 








Top: H&M / Shorts: H&M / Shoes: Converse / Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Bangle Bracelet: Brighton / Retro Glam Square Cut Crystal Bracelet: Chloe & Isabel / Sunglasses (old, Forever 21, similar here): Vans

Thanks for reading!!
xoxo Kendall Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment